中国福彩网375|中国福彩网我的积分

魔法覺醒(A Discovery of Witches) 第01季 第02集 第12期

發表時間:2019-01-12內容來源:VOA英語學習網

我想帶你參觀我的實驗室 I'd like to show you my laboratory.

我們最近的研究和生物起源有關 The work we've been doing recently links into creature origin.

我不會傷害你的 我向你保證 I won't harm you. You have my word.

好吧 All right.

穿上這個 Put this on.

-你很冷 -你怎么知道的 - You're cold. - How do you know that?

腎上腺素引起代謝性產熱上升 Adrenalin causes a rise in metabolic heat production.

你的腎上腺素下降了 同時心跳變慢 Your adrenalin has dropped and so has your heart rate.

你能聽見我的心跳嗎 You can hear my heart?

是的 Yes.

一直都能 All the time.

我們是使用基因研究物種起源的 We're among hundreds of laboratories using genetics

上百個實驗室之一 但在我們這里 to study species origin, but in our lab

人類不只是我們研究的唯一物種 humans aren't the only species we're studying.

你在研究吸血鬼基因 You're studying vampire genetics?

還有女巫和魔族的 Witches and demons, too.

我們大多都從墓地提取生理標本 We take physical specimens from burial sites mostly

并從其中提取DNA and extract DNA from the samples.

你好 馬修 Hey, Matthew!

你不在的時候是他一直在幫我 He's been helping me while you've been away.

戴安娜 這是我的同事兼實驗室負責人 Diana, this is my colleague and lab manager,

米麗亞姆·謝爾博特博士 Dr Miriam Shepherd.

米麗亞姆 這是戴安娜·畢曉普博士 Miriam, this is Dr Diana Bishop.

很高興認識你 It's a pleasure to meet you.

我是馬庫斯·懷特莫爾大夫 And I'm Dr Marcus Whitmore.

另一種博士[Dr.有醫生之意]Different type of doctor.

AB陰性血 Wow! AB negative.

我可以取一些你的血嗎 Don't suppose I could take some of you blood, could I?

從一個活女巫那里取樣很困難 It's tough getting a sample from a living witch.

不了 謝謝你 No... thank you.

如果你的朋友不是來這獻血 If your friend isn't here to give blood,

那她是來干什么的 what is she here for exactly?

我想展示給戴安娜 我們的研究證明 I wanted to show Diana that the work we're doing here proves

毫無疑問 beyond all doubt...

這些生物都在衰亡 that creatures are dying out.

來自:VOA英語網 文章地址: http://www.ablur.com.cn/html/20190112/A-Discovery-of-Witches-01-02-12.html

中国福彩网375