中国福彩网375|中国福彩网我的积分

黑暗之心(Dark Heart) 第01季 第02集 第02期

發表時間:2019-01-12內容來源:VOA英語學習網

你有關于兇手是誰的理論嗎 You got any theories who?

有 我覺得我們該查家庭關系 Yeah. I think we have to keep looking at family connections.

親人 朋友 或許是有個義警組織 Friends of friends, maybe an organised group of vigilantes.

當然 Absolutely. I'm just...

我覺得 這里有種很特別的憤怒 saying, I see a very distinct rage here.

你覺得還是感同身受 See one or recognise one?

抱歉 我... Sorry, that just...

抱歉 Sorry.

如果我是對的 坐牢的尼科·卡希爾 If I'm right, we have a man in jail in Nico Kashell

可以告訴我們那個憤怒的人是誰 who can tell us who owns that rage.

好吧 我要去見我的老上司了 Right, I have to go visit my old governor.

得在三點前到 I've got to be there at three o'clock.

現在 你 In the meantime, can you get me

或者誰能給我查到卡希爾的家庭住址嗎 or can someone get me Kashell's home address, please?

好 要我安排跟他妻子的見面嗎 Yeah. Do you want me to set up an interview with his wife?

不 地址就行 No. Just the address for now.

我絕不可能對任何人做出那種行徑 I could never have done such horrible things to anyone, Lisa.

跟別說一個孩子了 Let alone a child!

所以案子才站不住腳 Which is why the case is collapsing,

因為我是被誣陷了 because I've been the victim of an injustice.

我只求你 And all I'm asking now

跟我一起忘記過去的六個月 is if we could just put the last six months behind us

繼續我們的余生 and get on with the rest of our lives!

知道最讓我驚訝的是什么嗎 馬克 You know what surprises me more than anything, Mark?

甚至比你獲釋更驚訝 More than you being out, even?

是你居然以為我還想 It's you thinking I would ever want to spend

再跟你多待一分鐘 a moment more with you than these few minutes now.

我坐在庭上 I sat in court.

聽到了那些指控 I heard the charges.

我為那個可憐的孩子和她家人哭泣 I wept for that poor child and her family.

我還希望你能坐穿牢底 I wished you could go to prison for life.

我真為自己還曾愛過你而恥 I'm so ashamed of ever having had any feelings for you.

我要你馬上走 And I want you to leave, now.

來自:VOA英語網 文章地址: http://www.ablur.com.cn/html/20190112/Dark-Heart-01-02-2.html

中国福彩网375