中国福彩网375|中国福彩网我的积分

美語情景對話 第922期:His Bad Habits 他的壞習慣

發表時間:2019-01-13內容來源:VOA英語學習網

Maria: Any habits you'd like to change?

瑪麗亞:你有沒有想改變的習慣?

Alex: I would like to change my habits of buying bad food and drinks.

亞歷克斯:我想改掉買垃圾食品和飲料的習慣。

Maria: Oh, yes.

瑪麗亞:哦,好。

Alex: It's so easy.

亞歷克斯:很方便。

Maria: So dangerous.

瑪麗亞:也很危險。

Alex: And especially when you're at university and they only sell the bad stuff because it's just so much easier to do than to cook a good meal. I'm a pretty good cook.

亞歷克斯:尤其是大學里只賣這種垃圾食品,因為這種食品比做飯簡單多了。我是一個不錯的廚師。

Maria: I noticed.

瑪麗亞:我注意到了。

Alex: Thank you. My mother taught me to cook well but I don't, I don't know, sometimes I just cannot be bothered so I wish I had the habit of just always being much better with my food. That would help with the weight as well. What else? Habits, habits? I have some bad habits that I would like to change. I have the bad habit of having to sleep with a duna, a duvet cover on. I have to have something like heavy otherwise I can't sleep.

亞歷克斯:謝謝你。我媽媽讓我好好做飯,不過我沒有做到,有時我懶得做飯,所以我希望我能養成好好做飯的習慣。這樣也有助于保持體重。還有什么習慣?我有很多想改掉的壞習慣。我睡覺時要蓋羽絨被。我睡覺時必須蓋厚的被子,不然我就睡不著。

Maria: Why do you see that as a bad habit?

瑪麗亞:你為什么認為這是個壞習慣?

Alex: Because in summer, I have to crank the air conditioning up to really, really high so as a result you know I end up wasting electricity so easy. I wish I had the habit of turning my computer off as well. I leave it on all the time.

亞歷克斯:因為夏天的時候我要把空調的溫度調的很低,結果就是我浪費了很多電。我希望我能養成關掉電腦的習慣。我經常讓電腦一直開著。

Maria: So you're an electricity waster?

瑪麗亞:所以你很費電了?

Alex: Yeah, sorry, sorry world. Where is it the islands are flooding in the South Pacific?

亞歷克斯:對,我要對這個世界說抱歉。南太平洋哪個島發洪水了?

Maria: Everywhere.

瑪麗亞:各地。

Alex: It's all my fault. So yeah, turning lights off, remembering my key would be good. I always forget my key. I actually thought I lost my key the other day and nearly had a conniption fit so yeah.

亞歷克斯:這都是我的錯。我希望能記得關燈,記得拿鑰匙。我經常忘了拿鑰匙。有一天我認為我的鑰匙丟了,我差點就要大發脾氣了。

Maria: Drinking habits, any good, any bad?

瑪麗亞:在飲酒方面你是有好習慣還是壞習慣?

Alex: Drinking? Alcohol?

亞歷克斯:喝酒?酒精?

Maria: That was the point.

瑪麗亞:對。

Alex: I get too excited too quickly and just want to go dancing but the good thing about the dancing is that then you don't drink alcohol because at a certain point you have to drink water.

亞歷克斯:我喝酒后很快就會變得過于興奮,一直想跳舞,不過好的方面是,跳舞就不會喝酒了,因為在某個時候要喝水。

Maria: That's true.

瑪麗亞:沒錯。

Alex: Do you know what I mean? So like I don't go too far off the deep end.

亞歷克斯:你知道我什么意思嗎?我不會喝得太醉,不會太瘋狂。

Maria: You can't really drink anything when you're dancing then you spill it all over the floor.

瑪麗亞:你在跳舞的時候什么都不能喝,不然你就會灑得到處都是了。

Alex: Yeah, so that helps I guess.

亞歷克斯:對,我想這也有幫助。

Maria: That does help.

瑪麗亞:的確有幫助。

來自:VOA英語網 文章地址: http://www.ablur.com.cn/html/20190113/620542.html

中国福彩网375