中国福彩网375|中国福彩网我的积分

黑錢勝地(Ozark) 第02季 第08集 第02期

發表時間:2019-01-13內容來源:VOA英語學習網

看起來不錯 Looking good.

打給墨西哥人吧 Call the Mexicans.

四晚前

點亮我的雙眼 Enlighten my eyes...

不然我就將沉睡至死 or I shall sleep the sleep of death.

齊克 Hey, Zeke.

要來點雞蛋嗎 Want some eggs?

馬蒂 Marty.

不了 謝謝 No, thank you.

不過能來點咖啡就太好了 謝謝 Some coffee would be great, though, please.

他要跟我們一起待多久 How long is he staying with us?

等他們給他找個合適的家 Just until they can find a suitable home for him.

所以別人就無限期地把孩子給我們了 So, people just give us babies indefinitely?

-怎么 我們還成模范家庭了嗎 -好吧 - What, like we're such the model family? - Okay.

別太挖苦人 我們說過了 Easy on the sarcasm. We told you.

梅森讓我們幫他 Mason asked us to help him out.

你要去哪 Where you goin'?

懷特家 Wyatt's.

我記得魯絲讓你離他遠點的 I thought Ruth told you to stay away from him.

我不管 I don't care.

以防你忘了 In case you've forgotten,

是懷特為了保護喬納而被開除了 it was Wyatt that got expelled for protecting Jonah.

-那不是我們的錯 -胡扯 - That's not our fault. - Bullshit.

喬納就沒被開除 Jonah didn't get expelled.

他們開除懷特是因為他姓朗默 They threw out Wyatt because he's a Langmore.

看來你覺得那很公平了 I suppose you think that that's fair.

這一切都不公平 Well, none of it's fair.

喬納 你帶寶寶去別的房間好嗎 Jonah, would you take the baby in the other room?

我想跟你爸爸談談 I wanna talk to your father.

走吧 伙計 Come on, buddy.

你睡了嗎 Did you get any sleep?

關于懷特 她說得對 She's right about Wyatt, you know?

我們還有別的問題 比徹給委員會的報告 Well, we have other problems. Beecher's report to the commission.

跟我們預想得一樣糟 It's as bad as we expected.

馬蒂 我們得先發制人 Marty, we've gotta get ahead of this,

不然賭場就付之一炬了 or else the casino's gonna go down in flames.

你想怎么做 What do you wanna do?

威爾克斯沒回我的電話 Wilkes isn't returning my calls.

來自:VOA英語網 文章地址: http://www.ablur.com.cn/html/20190113/Ozark-02-08-2.html

中国福彩网375