中国福彩网375|中国福彩网我的积分

無恥家庭(Shameless US) 第09季 第07集 第24期

發表時間:2019-01-13內容來源:VOA英語學習網

怎么了 What's the matter?

你不想走嗎 You don't wanna leave?

小英 Ingy?

我操 Motherfucker!

我剛睡著了 I fell asleep.

-怎么了 -嘿 - What's up? - Hey.

我在按照出版年份整理我的書 I'm just, um, reorganizing my books by years of publication

同時學習意大利語 whi-whi-while learning Italian.

真好 我...我剛聽見 Neat. I-I heard a, uh--

一聲巨響 什么東西摔壞了嗎 a big crash in here. Did something break?

-沒有沒有 -沒有嗎 - Oh, no, no, no. - No?

沒有 我只是 我在那兒做了點小食 No, I, uh-- I made a snack over there,

如果你說的是那個的話 if-if that's to which you are referring.

或許我們應該睡一會兒 Maybe it's time for us to get some shuteye.

不不不不行 Oh, no, no, no, no.

我不 我不能放棄我的計劃 I c--I can't abandon my project.

傻子才放棄 That is a fool's game.

優秀的人應該有始有終 Winners finish projects.

親愛的 你感覺怎么樣 Honey, do you feel all right?

你瞧 我做了點心 很好吃的 You know, I made a savory snack.

一大塊布里干酪配餅干 A nice big piece of Brie with some crackers.

你吃嗎 You want some?

不用 謝謝 Uh, I'm okay, but thanks.

把干酪給我吃了 Eat the Brie.

我上面一個姐姐 比我小的還有兩個 So one older, two younger.

我差不多算排行中間吧 I'm the almost-middle.

總得有人是家里的問題小孩 是吧 Someone's got to be the problem child, right?

你是你們家的問題分子嗎 Are you that one in your family?

加拉格家的孩子都是禍害 All Gallaghers are problem children.

辣死我了 This is spicy as hell.

我說了 阿圖羅做墨西哥卷餅是專業的 I told you. Arturo knows what's up.

嗯 Yeah.

總之 Anyway,

這就是我為什么喜歡做頭發 that's what I like about doing hair.

就算換了發型 總能長回來 You can change it. Grows back.

頭發永遠不會是個問題兒童 Hair is never the problem child.

你有工作嗎 You got a job?

我修摩托車 I, uh, fix bikes.

在那家"生而自由" You know, over at Born Free.

-哦對 和布拉德一起 -對 - Mm, that's right, with Brad. - Yeah.

來自:VOA英語網 文章地址: http://www.ablur.com.cn/html/20190113/Shameless-US-09-07-24.html

中国福彩网375