中国福彩网375|中国福彩网我的积分

無恥家庭(Shameless US) 第09季 第07集 第25期

發表時間:2019-01-13內容來源:VOA英語學習網

我第一眼以為他肯定是個基佬 You know I totally thought he was gay when I first met him?

事實上我也是 Actually, I did too.

順便提一句 我家族中的所有女性 B-T-dubs, all the women in my family

都在50歲之前死于卵巢癌 die of ovarian cancer by the time they're 50,

所以我大概還能活個25年左右 so I'm only on this Earth for another 25 years or so.

初次約會就知道這個太讓人緊張了吧 That's a pretty intense first date factoid.

所以得縱享人生嘛 Well, gotta take life by the balls.

我同意 I agree.

這次想要好好操我嗎 Want to try and fuck me properly this time?

-現在嗎 -對 - What, like now? - Yeah.

好啊 Yeah.

去你媽的

干杯 Cheers.

我們做到了 We did it.

干得漂亮 Crushed it.

簡直巧奪天工 Such craftsmanship.

要再錦上添"花"嗎 Shall we add the cherry on top?

-當然 -準備好電擊槍了 - Oh, yeah. - Got the Taser right here.

我有滑輪 I got the pulley.

贊爆了 Fucking A.

搞起來 Let's roll.

有個可乘之機能讓你進西點軍校 So there's a loophole for West Point.

就在這些小字里 It's there in the fine print.

如果你的學業成績不達標 If your academics are not up to snuff,

你可以上交一份個人陳述為這辯解 you can submit a personal statement explaining

比如你在學校或家中經歷了磨難 that you've had hardships in the classroom or at home.

凱莉 我累了 Kelly, I'm tired.

好了 你在生活中經歷了什么困難 Okay, what's been difficult about your life?

大概講講 Just ballpark.

在南區長大艱難嗎 Was growing up on the South Side rough?

不 這里很棒 No, it's awesome here.

拜托卡爾 爭取一下 我希望你進 Come on, Carl, try. I want you to get in.

-為什么 -我希望我男友能上西點 學員 - Why? - Because I want my boyfriend to be West Point, Cadet.

等下 我是你男友嗎 Wait, I'm your boyfriend?

討厭 Gross.

是 Yes.

這叫不利童年經歷研究 So this is called the Adverse Childhood Experience Study.

回答是或不是就行了 All you have to do is answer yes or no,

你會從你經歷的 and you get a point for every fucked-up thing

來自:VOA英語網 文章地址: http://www.ablur.com.cn/html/20190113/Shameless-US-09-07-25.html

中国福彩网375