中国福彩网375|中国福彩网我的积分

良醫(The Good Doctor) 第01季 第13集 第16期

發表時間:2019-01-13內容來源:VOA英語學習網

我沒想到這話是從你嘴里說出來的 I didn't expect this from you.

我表達了我的意見 I made a statement.

你不一樣 You're different.

我有自閉癥 I have autism.

你體會過人們對你有偏見的滋味 You've experienced bigotry.

是的 Yes.

你有被人拒絕服務過嗎 Have...people refused to serve you?

你有看到過人們 Have you seen people

因為你 change their flight

更改航班嗎 because of you?

你有經歷過人們在你開口之前 Have people cursed you out

就對你惡語相向嗎 before you've opened your mouth?

我沒有偏見 I'm not prejudiced.

我有證據 I have evidence.

沒有人有偏見 Nobody's prejudiced.

大家都有證據 Everybody has evidence.

而我一直都是棕色人種 And I'm always brown.

也許你沒那么不同 Maybe you're not so different.

你在出汗 You're sweating.

出汗是說謊的一個跡象 Perspiration is a sign of dishonesty.

我的胸 My chest.

胸痛可能是由焦慮引起 Chest pain can be brought on by anxiety.

但這次 你是心臟病發作了 Oh, but this time, you are having a heart attack.

心電圖 立刻 EKG, stat!

血管內皮膜緩和了急性炎癥 The endothelial lining had moderate inflammation that appeared acute,

有粘膜水腫的跡象 and there was evidence of mucosal edema.

我沒有做任何特別的處理 I made no extraordinary motions,

也沒有采取任何不必要的措施 nor did I apply any unnecessary force.

然而支氣管被刺穿了 And yet, the bronchus was punctured.

這是這種手術的風險 Which is a risk, albeit a small one,

盡管可能性不大 with this kind of procedure.

好吧... Well...

謝謝 thank you.

感謝你耐心回答我的問題 I appreciate the thoroughness of your answers.

雖然我也不確定我都明白了... Not sure I understood it all...

但是我想我已經得到我需要的了 ...but I think I've got what I need.

我可能不該說什么 I probably shouldn't say anything,

但我知道你和普萊斯頓女士 but I know you and Ms. Preston

現在正經歷一些事 are going through something right now.

來自:VOA英語網 文章地址: http://www.ablur.com.cn/html/20190113/The-Good-Doctor-01-13-16.html

中国福彩网375